ARTASTICS - THREADS


Life's Journey is a mural of Threads.

The threads of my mural are influenced by my spiritual practices, personal values, the love of friends, and special people that have been my guides. They are strengthened by my husband's love and support. The colors are brilliant with the influence of my enthusiasm for continued exploration for meaning and truth.

My threads will continue to weave their unique patterns as I explore life's roads, paths, alleys, and avenues. My beliefs will provide many hues as I continue search for a personal meaning of my existence. Artistic challenges and accomplishments will add the sparkle!

The colors radiate the pulse of my life. There is a rhythm to the design. I have danced, whirled and twirled, even stumbled, but, I do have style!

I am excited about sharing the developing design with you through this Blog.



Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quote for May 1, 2009
Understanding the cycles of creation will help us thrive in change, rather than fear it. We have forgotten that time is cyclical. Nature itself is an example of constant birth, growth, death, and renewal.— Linda Naiman,
Creativity and the Meaning of Work


Linda Naiman is a Corporate Alchemist, and founder of Creativity at Work. She is recognized internationally for pioneering arts-based learning as a catalyst for leadership and team development, creativity, collaboration, and cultivating environments that foster innovation.
http://www.creativityatwork.com/

I have been following Linda's work and wanted to share her creative approach to our work environment and our lives. I particularly enjoyed her Top Ten Reasons to Play! http://www.creativityatwork.com/articlesContent/playwork.htm

As we all embrace the economic challenges of our day-to-day living and witness the painful experiences of so many, Linda's refreshing ideas and thoughts provide sound suggestions for surviving and changing our thinking.

We can all be activists in making a difference. Especially, with our creative energies and talents. Share Linda's thoughts, incorporate her language into our conversations, continue to receive Linda's newsletter for personal growth an enriched approach and attitude to life's daily actions. Let's make it happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment