ARTASTICS - THREADS


Life's Journey is a mural of Threads.

The threads of my mural are influenced by my spiritual practices, personal values, the love of friends, and special people that have been my guides. They are strengthened by my husband's love and support. The colors are brilliant with the influence of my enthusiasm for continued exploration for meaning and truth.

My threads will continue to weave their unique patterns as I explore life's roads, paths, alleys, and avenues. My beliefs will provide many hues as I continue search for a personal meaning of my existence. Artistic challenges and accomplishments will add the sparkle!

The colors radiate the pulse of my life. There is a rhythm to the design. I have danced, whirled and twirled, even stumbled, but, I do have style!

I am excited about sharing the developing design with you through this Blog.



Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Many of Us - Sychronicitry of the Universe

An incident occurred yesterday that really has me perplexed! I was at the local hospital for some x-rays. I had to call the physician's office to talk to the billing office. I was to ask for "Janet." As the telephone was ringing a woman and her elderly mother walked into the waiting room. They asked the receptionist to talk with Janet!! There was a triangle of Janets.

I left the hospital and stopped by the physician's office. As I was standing at the receptionist's desk, the nurse came out with a chart and called out for "Janet." The fourth time!

This was all in 15 minutes. When I left the doctor's office, I drove to a see a friend that owns an antique store on the main street in Boulder City. She was not there but at home working on the monthly newspaper she writes.


The night before I woke around 2AM, and created an article she asked for about the near 200 charms I have hand-crafted for dear Amber's D.'s Internaltional Artistic Charm Exchange. It was coincidental that my friend was developing the paper the following day! We never discussed a deadline.



This photo is not to identify the acutul charms but to begin to give you a perspective of the vast number of these mini-art pieces that have been shared in this awesome Yahoo Group.

The sychronicitry continues. While I was chatting with the antique shop co-owner a elderly gentleman wanted to ask a question, I turned to see a "New York" baseball hat on this man's head. "Where in New York do you live?" His wife, hearing my inquiry, came scurring down the aisle, "We are from Newburgh."

I was born, rasied and gratuatd from Newburgh Free Academy three years after she!!! We enjoyed some laughter and discussion. What a day!


To meet a couple 3000 miles across the country from where you were born, raised, educated...we deducted, that I very well might have been the nurse in the OBGYN Unit when their first son was born!

Perplexed, very pensive, and maybe problematic or is it a potential! When do we meet the others of ourselves? Maybe daily!

I laugh and just embrace the beauty each day offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment