ARTASTICS - THREADS


Life's Journey is a mural of Threads.

The threads of my mural are influenced by my spiritual practices, personal values, the love of friends, and special people that have been my guides. They are strengthened by my husband's love and support. The colors are brilliant with the influence of my enthusiasm for continued exploration for meaning and truth.

My threads will continue to weave their unique patterns as I explore life's roads, paths, alleys, and avenues. My beliefs will provide many hues as I continue search for a personal meaning of my existence. Artistic challenges and accomplishments will add the sparkle!

The colors radiate the pulse of my life. There is a rhythm to the design. I have danced, whirled and twirled, even stumbled, but, I do have style!

I am excited about sharing the developing design with you through this Blog.



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A "Cozets" Day


It was an awesome day! I am currently reading, Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert. I was able to get "cozets" today and indulge in medative reading. The author is on a journey to three countries, Italy, India, and Indonesia. A radical venture for a 30 year old woman...traveling alone to each country to discover their treasures and secrets. I will comment more as my reading takes me deeper into her experiences.

I am also taking an e-course, Discovering the Shaman Healer Within: Apprentice Course by Shaman Elder Maggie Jean Wahls. This was a gift from a very perceptive friend. Today the second lesson arrived, Planting The Roots: Grounding Yourself. I will savour its contents in the next few days. The first lesson, Journey To Your Inner Self, revealed that we have five inner senses? They are: 1. Inner Vision 2. Resonance 3. Instinct 4. Discrimination and 5. Empathy.

This was not only new information, but this knowledge offered a pensive challenge. Have I optimized and developed my inner senses. I am eager to explore these concepts as the Course continues.

Tomorow is an art day! I will share photos of my new art compositions
!

No comments:

Post a Comment